YAFLogo

cfishing
  • cfishing
  • 61.4% (Friendly)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
15 years ago
Ok, i tried searching the forum, but it is apparently having some issues at the moment.

I have been using YAF for a couple years now for one of my sites. I want to use it for several other sites I am working on. I also want to host it out of one database.

The problem I am having is with the 'host settings' To me, I need to define these per website. For example. I don't want emails from Domain B coming from Domain A. Right now it appears I can only set these on my original domain.

Is what I am trying to do possible with YAF?

Sponsor
cfishing
  • cfishing
  • 61.4% (Friendly)
15 years ago
I found a post where Neven and Jaben discuss it, but haven't found if they actually did it yet.

http://forum.yetanotherforum.net/yaf_postsm8974_Development-Ideas.aspx#post8974 

cfishing
  • cfishing
  • 61.4% (Friendly)
zachary123
15 years ago
I don't gwt what u r asking.:?
Zach 

We have nothing to fear, but fear itself - FDR
Nico
  • Nico
  • 98% (Exalted)
  • YAF Commander
15 years ago
It's true that currently host settings can only me managed for first board, and that they work for all other boards. I don't know how hard it is to modify the source to get independance. The easy but not nice solution is to have two data bases...
Neven
15 years ago

Ok, i tried searching the forum, but it is apparently having some issues at the moment.

I have been using YAF for a couple years now for one of my sites. I want to use it for several other sites I am working on. I also want to host it out of one database.

The problem I am having is with the 'host settings' To me, I need to define these per website. For example. I don't want emails from Domain B coming from Domain A. Right now it appears I can only set these on my original domain.

Is what I am trying to do possible with YAF?

cfishing wrote:

I've been away for a while, so I don't know when this was added, but now e-mail templates are stored in language file. The sender appears to be the same. :(

... But trust me on the sunscreen!

There not bugs(in YAF)...it's either un-defined features or exceptions to expected behavior!!

test2005 wrote: