YAFLogo

watadoo
  • watadoo
  • 79.4% (Friendly)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-02-19T12:13:42Z
http://forums.doubletwist.com  Tech support, feedback and branding community for the doubleTwist application. slight innovation: we've moved our FAQ  off the web site and onto the forum so adding/subtracting/editing and removing can be done instantaneously. we also added one open thread to the FAQ so our members can suggest additions and get free schwag when their entry is accepted.

BT

"Which is worse, ignorance or indifference?"

"I don't know, and I don't care."

UserPostedImage

Sponsor
mddubs
  • mddubs
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-02-19T12:17:24Z
OMG that's the slowest and most overpriced website I've ever been to!!!

(It's linked to apple for some reason) 🙂

UserPostedImage 

www.bunkerhollow.com  | www.careercomputing.com 

When I post fp:mddubs in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Mek 🙂, who stole this off Ederon 🙂 )

watadoo
  • watadoo
  • 79.4% (Friendly)
2009-02-19T12:21:10Z
whoa nelly, wth was that? the worst case of DRM brain encryption I've ever seen. all fixed. :oops: :roll:

UserPostedImage

mddubs
  • mddubs
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-02-19T12:25:02Z
Phheewww, thank god. I had to talk a friend out of buying a $400 iPod Touch today, I can't deal with that nonsense!

Nice forum, clean, I like the colors. The logo is cool too but, just to bust your balls a little, wouldn't that be a single twist?

UserPostedImage 

www.bunkerhollow.com  | www.careercomputing.com 

When I post fp:mddubs in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Mek 🙂, who stole this off Ederon 🙂 )

watadoo
  • watadoo
  • 79.4% (Friendly)
2009-02-19T12:30:17Z
Hey, i aint the boss, just the community/CS director. It's supposed to be like the Double Helix DNA thang.

Thanks for the comments. clean and efficient is what I was going for. We'll be making a couple more styling changes soon. Moving to about 90% width with a dark background for contrast and a slightly smaller logo.

UserPostedImage

test2005
2009-02-19T22:27:38Z

Nice, solid deployment. Good job! Will be interesting to see the forum compared to the main site (or vice verse) :P

Well done!

:)

.....the man in black fled across the desert..........and the gunslinger followed.....