tha_watcha
2010-03-24T09:38:13Z
Its not done because its a lot of work to implement the ISearchable Interface in the Yaf Module
UserPostedImage
tha_watcha
2010-03-27T12:34:56Z
引用:

Is there a (more or less simple) way to integrate the YAF-Forums into the DNN-site-search?

By creating a search-provider? Or is this already "done" and I'm just laking a "switch" ?

Thanks to anybody for any hint!

Ok status Update!

I am working on a ISearchable Interface, and its Working :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

It will be possible to search for words inside a post and/or topic, and the search results point directly to the post or topic url.

The Only thing i have to do is limit the results to a defined value, packing the module and putting it online.
UserPostedImage
svenni
  •  svenni
  • 60.2% (Friendly)
  • YAF Forumling
2010-03-27T16:06:02Z
Unbelievable!!! Very cool!!!
tha_watcha
2010-03-30T10:37:44Z
Sorry this took longer then i thought, because the latest svn versions didn´t work. Now i got an Revision to work.

New Module Version is Online!

YAF-DNN5-Module 1.9.4.0 SVN 3259
changes
- Updated the Module Version to 1.94.01 so the sql gets installed
- Updated to YAF SVN Build 3259
- Added ISearchable Interface for DNN (Its possible to search for words inside a post and/or topic, and the search results point directly to the post or topic url.)
- Fixed Installer/Uninstaller
- Uninstaller will no removes all web.config entries.

Download Source Code and PA 

UserPostedImage
ninaxd
2010-04-11T09:49:12Z
tha_watcha wrote:

Sorry this took longer then i thought, because the latest svn versions didn´t work. Now i got an Revision to work.

New Module Version is Online!

YAF-DNN5-Module 1.9.4.0 SVN 3259
changes
- Updated the Module Version to 1.94.01 so the sql gets installed
- Updated to YAF SVN Build 3259
- Added ISearchable Interface for DNN (Its possible to search for words inside a post and/or topic, and the search results point directly to the post or topic url.)
- Fixed Installer/Uninstaller
- Uninstaller will no removes all web.config entries.

Hi - I'm hoping to implement this forum on my website but when I install that build on dnn 5.3.1 it will not work. it keeps rolling back

This is what it says from the first attempt to install -

See below for the results of the package installation
Error loading files from temporary folder - see below
StartJob 	Starting Installation
Info 	Starting Installation - YetAnotherForumDotNet
Info 	Starting Installation - Module
Info 	Module registered successfully - YetAnotherForumDotNet
Info 	Component installed successfully - Module
Info 	Starting Installation - Assembly
Info 	Assembly registered - bin\AjaxControlToolkit.dll
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - bin\AjaxControlToolkit.dll
Info 	Created - bin\AjaxControlToolkit.dll
Info 	Assembly registered - bin\AjaxPro.2.dll
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - bin\AjaxPro.2.dll
Info 	Created - bin\AjaxPro.2.dll
Info 	Assembly registered - bin\CookComputing.XmlRpcV2.dll
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - bin\CookComputing.XmlRpcV2.dll
Info 	Created - bin\CookComputing.XmlRpcV2.dll
Info 	Assembly registered - bin\DNA.dll
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - bin\DNA.dll
Info 	Created - bin\DNA.dll
Info 	Assembly registered - bin\DNA.UI.JQuery.dll
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - bin\DNA.UI.JQuery.dll
Info 	Created - bin\DNA.UI.JQuery.dll
Info 	Assembly registered - bin\Intelligencia.UrlRewriter.dll
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - bin\Intelligencia.UrlRewriter.dll
Info 	Created - bin\Intelligencia.UrlRewriter.dll
Info 	Assembly registered - bin\jQueryNet.dll
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - bin\jQueryNet.dll
Info 	Created - bin\jQueryNet.dll
Info 	Assembly registered - bin\nStuff.UpdateControls.dll
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - bin\nStuff.UpdateControls.dll
Info 	Created - bin\nStuff.UpdateControls.dll
Info 	Assembly registered - bin\YAF.Classes.Config.dll
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - bin\YAF.Classes.Config.dll
Info 	Created - bin\YAF.Classes.Config.dll
Info 	Assembly registered - bin\YAF.Classes.Core.dll
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - bin\YAF.Classes.Core.dll
Info 	Created - bin\YAF.Classes.Core.dll
Info 	Assembly registered - bin\YAF.Classes.Data.dll
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - bin\YAF.Classes.Data.dll
Info 	Created - bin\YAF.Classes.Data.dll
Info 	Assembly registered - bin\YAF.Classes.UI.dll
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - bin\YAF.Classes.UI.dll
Info 	Created - bin\YAF.Classes.UI.dll
Info 	Assembly registered - bin\YAF.Classes.Utils.dll
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - bin\YAF.Classes.Utils.dll
Info 	Created - bin\YAF.Classes.Utils.dll
Info 	Assembly registered - bin\YAF.Controls.dll
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - bin\YAF.Controls.dll
Info 	Created - bin\YAF.Controls.dll
Info 	Assembly registered - bin\YAF.Providers.dll
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - bin\YAF.Providers.dll
Info 	Created - bin\YAF.Providers.dll
Info 	Assembly registered - bin\yaf_dnn.dll
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - bin\yaf_dnn.dll
Info 	Created - bin\yaf_dnn.dll
Info 	Component installed successfully - Assembly
Info 	Starting Installation - File
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - mail.config
Info 	Created - mail.config
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - UrlRewriter.config
Info 	Created - UrlRewriter.config
Info 	Component installed successfully - File
Info 	Starting Installation - Config
Info 	Creating backup of previous version - web.config
Failure 	Exception - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Failure 	Installation Failed - Config
Info 	Rolling back component install - Module
Info 	Module un-registered successfully - YetAnotherForumDotNet
Info 	Component rolled back successfully - Module
Info 	Rolling back component install - Assembly
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - bin\AjaxControlToolkit.dll
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - bin\AjaxPro.2.dll
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - bin\CookComputing.XmlRpcV2.dll
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - bin\DNA.dll
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - bin\DNA.UI.JQuery.dll
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - bin\Intelligencia.UrlRewriter.dll
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - bin\jQueryNet.dll
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - bin\nStuff.UpdateControls.dll
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - bin\YAF.Classes.Config.dll
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - bin\YAF.Classes.Core.dll
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - bin\YAF.Classes.Data.dll
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - bin\YAF.Classes.UI.dll
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - bin\YAF.Classes.Utils.dll
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - bin\YAF.Controls.dll
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - bin\YAF.Providers.dll
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - bin\yaf_dnn.dll
Info 	Component rolled back successfully - Assembly
Info 	Rolling back component install - File
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - mail.config
Info 	Restored backup of previous version - UrlRewriter.config
Info 	Component rolled back successfully - File
Info 	Installation Failed - YetAnotherForumDotNet
Info 	Deleted temporary install folder
EndJob 	Installation Failed

I really would love to see this forum working in dnn 5 and can't wait to make some themes for it too! I was thinking perhaps I could install manually, but I do not know how to do that either. Has anyone tried this on DNN 5.3.1 yet?

Thanks for this great forum!!

Nina
tha_watcha
2010-04-12T06:17:28Z
I already found the problem, this happens when the <codeSubDirectories></codeSubDirectories> is commend out in the web.config, there is also an other importand entry missing.

Working on a solution, updated files should be online very soon.
UserPostedImage
tha_watcha
2010-04-12T08:13:30Z

YAF-DNN5-Module 1.9.4.01 SVN 3288
changes
- Updated to YAF SVN Build 3288
- Fixed Installer/Uninstaller for the Web.Config Entries

UserPostedImage
ninaxd
2010-04-12T08:33:02Z
Oh - I have another error on there - It installed perfectly without issue, and I have gone in and changed the config file but the error relates to something in the app_code folder.

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. 

Compiler Error Message: CS0433: The type 'CookComputing.XmlRpc.XmlRpcClientProtocol' exists in both 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\d96f31da\b554c02b\assembly\dl3\e8b1ac91\b6d09443_56d8ca01\CookComputing.XmlRpc.DLL' and 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\d96f31da\b554c02b\assembly\dl3\98c59084\06e8cc53_3bdaca01\CookComputing.XmlRpcV2.DLL'

Source Error:

Line 25:   /// The meta weblog.
Line 26:   /// </summary>
Line 27:   public class MetaWeblog : XmlRpcClientProtocol
Line 28:   {
Line 29:     /// <summary>

Source File: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\wwwroot\App_Code\YAF\Utilities\MetaWeblog.cs    Line: 27 
tha_watcha
2010-04-12T08:55:14Z
No the Problem are those dll files.

YAF uses the new one "CookComputing.XmlRpcV2.DLL".

But u have also the old one installed "CookComputing.XmlRpc.DLL", i had the same problem, Ventrian DotNetNuke Modules uses the dll, But you can delete the dll the Ventrian Modules will still work.

EDIT: The old dll file will be automatically deinstalled when the YAF Module is installed, i just updated the file again.

UserPostedImage
ninaxd
2010-04-12T09:08:24Z
Ok- but *sigh* i now have come up with another error - the home page came up but when i clicked on another page, this error shows up - (when i am logged into server via rdp)

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The files '/App_Code/IFrame/Domain/IFrameParameterCollection.vb' and '/App_Code/YAF/Editors/YafTextEditor.cs' use a different language, which is not allowed since they need to be compiled together. 
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The files '/App_Code/IFrame/Domain/IFrameParameterCollection.vb' and '/App_Code/YAF/Editors/YafTextEditor.cs' use a different language, which is not allowed since they need to be compiled together.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace: 

[HttpException (0x80004005): The files '/App_Code/IFrame/Domain/IFrameParameterCollection.vb' and '/App_Code/YAF/Editors/YafTextEditor.cs' use a different language, which is not allowed since they need to be compiled together.]
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler.ProcessBuildProviders() +452
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler.PerformBuild() +42
   System.Web.Compilation.CodeDirectoryCompiler.GetCodeDirectoryAssembly(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories, Boolean isDirectoryAllowed) +8809466
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectory(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories) +128
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectories() +265
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() +320

[HttpException (0x80004005): The files '/App_Code/IFrame/Domain/IFrameParameterCollection.vb' and '/App_Code/YAF/Editors/YafTextEditor.cs' use a different language, which is not allowed since they need to be compiled together.]
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ReportTopLevelCompilationException() +58
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() +512
   System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters) +729

System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +8890735
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +85
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +259

Am I making this difficult? I don't like to be difficult.. 😊
tha_watcha
2010-04-12T09:12:02Z
Modify your web.config codesubdiretories node like this:

<codeSubDirectories>
<add directoryName="YAF" />
<add directoryName="IFrame" />
</codeSubDirectories>

Then it will work, normally this doesnt happend on an Auto install this was only occur because you have changed it manually
UserPostedImage
ninaxd
2010-04-12T09:18:53Z
So Far so good - DANG you're smart!! I'm going to see if I can get the forums working. It was commented out and there was no iframe reference in the config file, for whatever reason.

Thanks so much!! I'll post back on the outcome.

Nina
ninaxd
2010-04-12T09:31:17Z
Ok - I can see this is going to take me longer - do you really want the list of errors here? I've got issues with the mssql/constraints.sql code and it's not letting it install, with or without full text search.. nice wizard by the way and I was able to get smtp settings working and tested in the process too.

I can post the errors here if you like.

Nina
tha_watcha
2010-04-12T09:35:06Z
hmh i never tried the full text search option, for the installer. i cannot help much. But its not needed.

I build a custom search for DNN. You can directly search for words inside a topic title and/or Post by using the dnn search.
UserPostedImage
ninaxd
2010-04-12T09:37:05Z
I did not see any purpose to turn on debugging as my skills to do this are like dancing with three left feet!

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FILE:
mssql/constraints.sql

ERROR:
Foreign key 'FK_EventLog_User' references invalid column 'UserID' in referencing table 'EventLog'.
Could not create constraint. See previous errors.

STATEMENT:
if not exists(select 1 from dbo.sysobjects where name='FK_EventLog_User' and parent_obj=object_id('[dbo].[EventLog]') and OBJECTPROPERTY(id,N'IsForeignKey')=1)
alter table [dbo].[EventLog] add constraint [FK_EventLog_User] foreign key(UserID) references [dbo].[User](UserID) on delete cascade 
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Exception: FILE:
mssql/constraints.sql

ERROR:
Foreign key 'FK_EventLog_User' references invalid column 'UserID' in referencing table 'EventLog'.

STATEMENT:
if not exists(select 1 from dbo.sysobjects where name='FK_EventLog_User' and parent_obj=object_id('[dbo].[EventLog]') and OBJECTPROPERTY(id,N'IsForeignKey')=1)
alter table [dbo].[EventLog] add constraint [FK_EventLog_User] foreign key(UserID) references [dbo].[User](UserID) on delete cascade

Source Error: 

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
   <system.web>
       <compilation debug="true"/>
   </system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.  

Stack Trace: 

[Exception: FILE:
mssql/constraints.sql

ERROR:

STATEMENT:
	alter table [dbo].[EventLog] add constraint [FK_EventLog_User] foreign key(UserID) references [dbo].[User](UserID) on delete cascade]
   YAF.Classes.Data.DB.system_initialize_executescripts(String script, String scriptFile, Boolean useTransactions) +571
   YAF.Install._default.ExecuteScript(String scriptFile, Boolean useTransactions) +240
   YAF.Install._default.UpgradeDatabase(Boolean fullText) +74
   YAF.Install._default.Wizard_NextButtonClick(Object sender, WizardNavigationEventArgs e) +986
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Wizard.OnNextButtonClick(WizardNavigationEventArgs e) +108
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Wizard.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs e) +418
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.WizardChildTable.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) +19
   System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) +37
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e) +118
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +166
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.