shefali
  •  shefali
  • 60.8% (Friendly)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-10-29T05:32:22Z
In admin control panel admin has an option to delete all unapproved users more than 14 days old. That funciton is not working. I tried to identify and found that It is taking the user's creation date the current date and not the original date. So it is not finding any user more than 14 days old.

So plz tell me how to correct this problem.?
Sponsor
bbobb
  •  bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-10-29T08:32:25Z
It takes current DateTime - 14 days and deletes all users compared with the value. It should work.
shefali
  •  shefali
  • 60.8% (Friendly)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-10-30T02:41:44Z
that time it is taking correct. Main problem is in time returned by user.CreationDate in the MembershipHelper class.
It is returning the current date and time but it should return the time when the user had joined.
Jaben
  •  Jaben
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-10-30T13:26:21Z
shefali wrote:

In admin control panel admin has an option to delete all unapproved users more than 14 days old. That funciton is not working. I tried to identify and found that It is taking the user's creation date the current date and not the original date. So it is not finding any user more than 14 days old.

So plz tell me how to correct this problem.?

You need to manually set the original date for all users who original date is NULL using SQL.

The issue is during an upgrade, the original date may not have been set on older unapproved users.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.