UserDiablo
2009-10-28T23:15:09Z
Hello,

I have integrated v1.9.3 final into my own website (not running YAF as virtual app).
Now if I use <YAF:Forum runat="server" ID="forum"></YAF:Forum> without a masterpage in one of my app pages then everything is good.

BUT, if I use <YAF:Forum runat="server" ID="forum"></YAF:Forum> in a content page of a master page then on the login page if click <submit> without username/password the error modal popup comes up on top left corner half hidden to the side and all the other structure of the page is also messed up. The issue is only in IE and not in firefox. There is no complex html in my masterpage and content pages. I have added examples below in their simplest form that are demonstrating the issue. Is there a way to use plain javascript alert boxes for error message and not use the modal popup? Anyway to resolve this issue.

I have also attached the browser screenshots. Notice the top left corner, scroll bars and bottom half of the page on the second screenshot.

My masterpage.master
<%@ Master Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="masterpage.master.cs" Inherits="masterpage" %>

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >
<head runat="server">
    <title></title>
</head>
<body>
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
    <div>       		
        <asp:contentplaceholder id="ContentPlaceHolder1" runat="server">
        </asp:contentplaceholder>        
    </div>
    </form>
</body>
</html>

default.aspx that uses the master page above
<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/masterpage.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="Default" %>
<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder1" Runat="Server">
    <YAF:Forum runat="server" ID="forum"></YAF:Forum>
</asp:Content>

The corrosponding .cs files have nothing in the Page_Load or any other methods
UserDiablo attached the following image(s):
Sponsor
UserDiablo
2009-10-30T00:40:26Z
Ok never mind, I needed <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> 🙂

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.