xSean
  •  xSean
  • 51.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-08-05T18:26:45Z
hi,

i'm using the 1.9.18 now and i found that Non-DNN version got show the Page Generation at the bottom but no show for DNN version. i double check that i had ticked the Show Page Generated Time but still cannot show in DNN version.

may i know the DNN version got some different features with Non-DNN version? if yes, can you show or list down for me what are the difference?

thank you.
Sponsor
Mek
  •  Mek
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-08-06T03:46:12Z
The DNN version, includes an additional library and config for DNN. There is no feature differential between the two. The show page generated times only displays when you compile YAF in debug mode as oppose to production mode to where it does not display.

UserPostedImage 

"It's a case of RTFM.. the only problem being we don't have a manual!"

When I post FP:Mek in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Ederon 🙂 )
xSean
  •  xSean
  • 51.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-08-06T16:06:22Z
Mek wrote:

The DNN version, includes an additional library and config for DNN. There is no feature differential between the two. The show page generated times only displays when you compile YAF in debug mode as oppose to production mode to where it does not display.

i tried to compile YAF in debug mode but seem it not working. i had download Non-DNN version and compile and run in both debug and release mode, the show page generated times will display but will not display in DNN version.

i don't know the way i tried is correct or not. First i compile YAF in debug mode and copy the assembly and paste in DNN's bin folder. After i build and run DNN in debug mode, it still cannot display.

Hope you can give some detail explanation on this? thank you.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.