YAFLogo

kaso
  • kaso
  • 59.6% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-05-19T21:40:02Z
Hello to everyone and congratulation for this forum.

I had recently change the URL configuration for my yaf forum

File:

UrlRewriter.config

But I have a problem:

- When a post or topic have more replies on it and the navigational links appears (belove the messages example:"2 pages: [1] 2"),

if i click on page 2 my forum is not able to find the second page and visualizing the rest of the messagges. Instead is showing the Homepage.

- I suppose the issue could be the UrlRewriter.config but I am not able to fix it

Could you please have a look and give me an advice?

Belove the actual UrlRewriter.config

Thansk again for your time

bye

<rewriter>

<rewrite url="~/login?\.aspx\?returnurl\=(.+)$" to="~/Default.aspx?g=login&amp;ReturnURL=$1" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/info?\.aspx\?i=([0-9]+?)&amp;url\=(.+)$" to="~/Default.aspx?g=info&amp;i=$1&amp;url=$2" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/topics([0-9]+)p([0-9]+)(_([-a-z0-9]+))?\.aspx(\?(.+))?$" to="~/Default.aspx?g=topics&amp;f=$1&amp;p=$2&amp;$6" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/([-a-z0-9]+)?_topics([0-9]+)?\.aspx(\?(.+))?$" to="~/Default.aspx?g=topics&amp;f=$2&amp;$4" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/([-a-z0-9]+)?_forum([0-9]+)?\.aspx(\?(.+))?$" to="~/Default.aspx?g=forum&amp;c=$2&amp;$4" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/postst([0-9]+)p([0-9]+)(_([-a-z0-9]+))?\.aspx(\?(.+))?$" to="~/Default.aspx?g=posts&amp;t=$1&amp;p=$2&amp;$6" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/([-a-z0-9]+)?_postst([0-9]+)?\.aspx(\?(.+))?$" to="~/Default.aspx?g=posts&amp;t=$2&amp;$4" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/([-a-z0-9]+)?_postsm([0-9]+)?\.aspx(\?(.+))?$" to="~/Default.aspx?g=posts&amp;m=$2&amp;$4" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/profile([0-9]+)(_([-a-z0-9]+))?\.aspx(\?(.+))?$" to="~/Default.aspx?g=profile&amp;u=$1&amp;$5" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/Default?\.aspx\?g\=login&amp;ReturnURL\=(.+)$" to="~/Default.aspx?g=login&amp;ReturnURL=$1" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/postmessage?\.aspx\?(.+)?$" to="~\Default.aspx?g=postmessage&amp;$1" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/moderate?\.aspx\?(.+)?$" to="~\Default.aspx?g=moderate&amp;$1" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/attachments?\.aspx\?(.+)?$" to="~\Default.aspx?g=attachments&amp;$1" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/movetopic?\.aspx\?(.+)?$" to="~\Default.aspx?g=movetopic&amp;$1" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/moderate?\.aspx\?(.+)?$" to="~\Default.aspx?g=moderate&amp;$1" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/rsstopic?\.aspx\?(.+)?$" to="~\Default.aspx?g=rsstopic&amp;$1" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/printtopic?\.aspx\?(.+)?$" to="~\Default.aspx?g=printtopic&amp;$1" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/pmessage?\.aspx\?(.+)?$" to="~\Default.aspx?g=pmessage&amp;$1" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/im_email?\.aspx\?(.+)?$" to="~\Default.aspx?g=im_email&amp;$1" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/mod_forumuser?\.aspx\?(.+)?$" to="~\Default.aspx?g=mod_forumuser&amp;$1" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/info?\.aspx\?(.+)?$" to="~\Default.aspx?g=info&amp;$1" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/emailtopic?\.aspx\?(.+)?$" to="~\Default.aspx?g=emailtopic&amp;$1" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/cp_(.+)?\.aspx\?(.+)?$" to="~\Default.aspx?g=cp_$1&amp;$2" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/admin_(.+)?\.aspx\?(.+)?$" to="~\Default.aspx?g=admin_$1&amp;$2" processing="stop" />

<rewrite url="~/([-0-9a-z_]+?)\.aspx$" to="~\Default.aspx?g=$1" processing="stop" />

</rewriter>

Sponsor