Leobardo
  •  Leobardo
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-03-06T11:43:19Z
Hi to all,

I'm using YAF since 1 year ago as knowledge center, keeping all our department logs shared for everyone.
Since this is a good forum tool, I was requested to move it globaly (which is good), but... I need to integrate it with Active Directory authentication, the big boss doesn't want to have one specific account for the Forum.
I have expended 2 weeks testing (by my self) a lot of codes and modification I saw in this forum without success, I have 2 week left to finish it, I really need help to integrate this greate forum to Active directory accounts.

If any one has a working code/modification that can share, please let me know, I don't know if I can place my email in this post (is this possible?)

Thanks in advance to everyone!!!
Sponsor
jshepler
2009-03-08T17:44:39Z
I've never used it, but asp.net does have an AD membership provider. Using it with yaf 1.9.3 might work. Before doing the migration, I would setup a test forum to work out any kinks.

not jsheLPer
Leobardo
  •  Leobardo
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
2009-03-10T06:38:01Z
Thanks I'm testing it
Leobardo
  •  Leobardo
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
2009-03-17T16:30:04Z
It didn't work for me, have any one a success integration with Active Directory?
Leobardo
  •  Leobardo
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
2009-03-17T17:11:26Z

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.