daoustma
  •  daoustma
  • 54.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-02-15T07:54:44Z
So I ran the upgrade on an existing 1.9.1 database and had the following problems:

1- The provider scripts did not automatically run, I had to run them manually.
2- The user migration steps do no execute.
3- The passwords got messed up. I had to use the lost password function to reset the admin password and then reset each user's passwords manually.
Sponsor
rai
  •  rai
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Commander
2009-02-23T01:17:48Z
I got the same problem with passwords. Did not check the other things though. I see that the upgrade did not change the password hashes in the database so it must be a comparison that is done different.

I used the latest version from SVN from yesterday.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.

Powered by Resharper Donate with PayPal button

Project Twitter Updates

Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved