YAFLogo

tamty
  • tamty
  • 56% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
13 years ago
Dear Sir/Madam

Will YAF have a source version of VS2008 and using .net 3.5? also the System.Web.Extensions.dll and AjaxControlToolkit.dll is the lastest version too.

I had tried to convert to VS2008 and .net 3.5 from the SRC. Some page will show error.

and I would like to use LINQ to SQL in my website. I try to add on the YAF and show error as below.

DataClasses.designer.cs(31,11): error CS1519: Invalid token 'void' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

#region Extensibility Method Definitions

partial void OnCreated();

#endregion

Anyone can help me?

thanks

Sponsor

mack
  • mack
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Commander
13 years ago
tamty wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam

Will YAF have a source version of VS2008 and using .net 3.5? also the System.Web.Extensions.dll and AjaxControlToolkit.dll is the lastest version too.

I had tried to convert to VS2008 and .net 3.5 from the SRC. Some page will show error.

and I would like to use LINQ to SQL in my website. I try to add on the YAF and show error as below.

DataClasses.designer.cs(31,11): error CS1519: Invalid token 'void' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

#region Extensibility Method Definitions

partial void OnCreated();

#endregion

Anyone can help me?

thanks

Read this:

http://bunkerhollow.com/blogs/matt/archive/2008/12/06/working-with-yaf-source-code-from-svn-repository.aspx 

Very simple how to get started. I recommend using SVN, you don't have though.