YAFLogo

mddubs
  • mddubs
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer Topic Starter
14 years ago
Although I'm familiar with source control software, I've never used Subversion, TortoiseSVN, or a Source Forge SVN Repository. So I documented the steps I took to download the latest 1.9.3RC2 source code and compile it using .NET 3.5.

http://bunkerhollow.com/blogs/matt/archive/2008/12/06/working-with-yaf-source-code-from-svn-repository.aspx 
UserPostedImage 
www.bunkerhollow.com  | www.careercomputing.com 
When I post fp:mddubs in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Mek 🙂, who stole this off Ederon 🙂 )
Sponsor

Mek
  • Mek
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
14 years ago
Would be great if you could copy this to the Wiki!

UserPostedImage

"It's a case of RTFM.. the only problem being we don't have a manual!"

When I post FP:Mek in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Ederon 🙂 )
mack
  • mack
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Commander
14 years ago
Can we get a sticky on this?
LaurenceB
12 years ago
ok quick question in the wiki it says open yetanotherforum.net.vs2008.sln but I am having trouble finding it. I am thinking that I open the trunk sln in the src folder
LaurenceB
12 years ago
I used the trunk and put up some patches I hope that was the right one
Andolasoft
11 years ago
Now get new idea about .Net. I just inform you that now Andolasoft present us a new lane on .NET section.
drwhitesmile01
11 years ago
Did the patches works like a charm?

Thank You!

Cosmetic Dentist Philadelphia 
YAF Logo Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved
About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.