YAFLogo

malichite
  • malichite
  • 51.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
14 years ago
I am having a few issues with my installation. I have gotten to step 2 of 5 so far. It is able to connect to the Database and begins creating tables. Before it goes onto the next step I get

Request timed out.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Request timed out.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:


[HttpException (0x80004005): Request timed out.]


I have tried to refresh and start over but the same thing keeps happening. I am lost. Any help would be appreciated.

Yafnet.config is as follows

><yafnet>
	<connstr>user id=yaf;pwd=password;data source=(.\SQLEXPRESS);initial catalog=yafnet;timeout=90</connstr>
	<uploaddir>~/upload/</uploaddir>
	<boardid>1</boardid>
	<!-- Enable URL Rewriting -->
	<enableurlrewriting>false</enableurlrewriting>
	<!--logtomail>email=;server=;user=;pass=;</logtomail-->
	<!--categoryid>1</categoryid-->
	<!-- Enable these to use a custom user class "provider" -->
	<!--CustomUserAssembly>TinyGecko.YAFIntegration.dll</CustomUserAssembly>
    <CustomUserClass>TinyGecko.YAFIntegration.yafUserClass</CustomUserClass-->
</yafnet></connstr>

web.config is as follows


<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
	<configSections>
		<section name="yafnet" type="yaf.SectionHandler,yaf" />
    <section name="rewriter" type="Intelligencia.UrlRewriter.Configuration.RewriterConfigurationSectionHandler, Intelligencia.UrlRewriter" />
	</configSections>

	<yafnet configSource="yafnet.config" />
	<rewriter configSource="urlrewriter.config" />
 
	<system.web>
    <httpModules>
      <add type="Intelligencia.UrlRewriter.RewriterHttpModule,Intelligencia.UrlRewriter" name="UrlRewriter" />
    </httpModules>    
		<globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" />
		<compilation defaultLanguage="c#" debug="false" />
		<pages enableEventValidation="false" validateRequest="false" smartNavigation="false" />
		<authentication mode="Forms">
			<forms name=".YAFNET_Authentication" timeout="525600" />
		</authentication>
		<customErrors defaultRedirect="error.aspx" mode="RemoteOnly" />
		<!--trace enabled="true" pageOutput="true"/-->
		<xhtmlConformance mode="Legacy" /></system.web>
    <system.webServer>
        <modules>
            <add name="UrlRewriter" type="Intelligencia.UrlRewriter.RewriterHttpModule,Intelligencia.UrlRewriter" preCondition="managedHandler" />
        </modules>
        <validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" />
    </system.webServer>
</configuration>
Sponsor

malichite
  • malichite
  • 51.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
14 years ago
Got it all figured out. Just retyped the entire connection string in yafnet.config and it worked. Must have had something little misstyped.
YAF Logo Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved
About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.

Powered by Resharper Donate with PayPal button