YAFLogo

dragaodepapel
15 years ago
Well, I first make an new installation of the version 1.9.3 on the server, to see if that is running.

Forum is Ok, so I recovered a backup of the old 1.9.1.8 database to this new intallation, and run install again, and it's ok.

The first problem appeared when I load the forum. The error is the for the language file that don't match the english. I update the language file, and go to the table yaf_Registry to change the contents of the language to english, because none of the language files work. Then I notify that some records, in the field BoardID have the number 1, and other have the value NULL.

I updated manually all the records to have the value 1 on BoardID (I have only one board).

Well, the error is another now, and for that I cannot find a solution:

[IndexOutOfRangeException: There is no row at position 0.]
   System.Data.RBTree`1.GetNodeByIndex(Int32 userIndex) +1943315
   System.Data.RBTree`1.get_Item(Int32 index) +17
   System.Data.DataRowCollection.get_Item(Int32 index) +11
   YAF.Classes.Base.ForumPage.InitDB() +434
   YAF.Classes.Base.ForumPage.ForumPage_Init(Object sender, EventArgs e) +76
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnInit(EventArgs e) +99
   System.Web.UI.UserControl.OnInit(EventArgs e) +74
   System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +321
   System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index) +221
   System.Web.UI.ControlCollection.Add(Control child) +146
   YAF.Forum.Forum_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +925
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +131
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +131
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1436
Sponsor

dragaodepapel
15 years ago
Nevermind :oops:

Well, I created a new empty database, then restored the backup again. But, the problem, I think, is caused by the wrong usage of the web.config files.

I'm using the recommended-web.config, that is for new installations, instead of v191-upgrade-web.config, that is for my case. I forgotten to change it when trying to upgrade the forum. :oops:

So, problem solved and the forum is running. :-d
YAF Logo Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved
About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.