YAFLogo

Phe0n1x
  • Phe0n1x
  • 80% (Honored)
  • YAF Lover Topic Starter
15 years ago
Many forums have an external topic moderation ability. For example, User X has posted 10 spam topics in forum Y. Ideally, while in the forum itself (not in the topic, in moderation, or in admin) I would like to click a "delete" button on the side each topic. Although, my personal favorite is a check box next to each topic I wish to delete. Once all the topics are selected, I then select "Delete" from a drop-down menu somewhere on the page and click a button (normally titled "Go" ) which then brings up a popup box that asks me if I'm sure I want to delete the selected topics.

Basically what I am proposing is a checkbox next to each topic and a dropdown and button somewhere on the page that supports modifying topics: Sticky, Announcement, Delete, Hide (require approval), Show (approve), Normal, Lock, Unlock

Instead, in YAF one must modify each topic internally by editing the first post. I find this quite time consuming and frustrating :(

It would also be nice to have a button that hides (require approval) and shows (approve) each post in case a moderator has questions for the administration about the contents of a post inside the topic itself.

On a positive note, I like the progression of YAF so far, I believe it has the potential to be great :)

EDIT: I can photoshop something if need be
Sponsor

YAF Logo Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved
About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.