oxtat
  •  oxtat
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2008-05-08T20:44:40Z
i want to ask some questions that can YAF team post the sources line that patched in each of the new version patch after YAF v1.9.3.3?
i am a user of YAF system and i had developed some fuctions by myself base of your forum system,it is hard to find out what changes in sources in each of the new version patch.

i just want to know which of the sources had modified in the new version.

:)
Sponsor
test2005
2008-05-09T14:28:05Z

There are seveal freeware products that can compare .net projects and give the differences. The problem will be that v1.9.3.3 is radically different from previous versions, so doing this would be pointless.

If you modify anything, make sure you have detailed notes so you can replicate the same cahnges with minimal effort.

HTH

:-P

.....the man in black fled across the desert..........and the gunslinger followed.....
oxtat
  •  oxtat
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2008-05-09T21:03:21Z
test2005 wrote:

There are seveal freeware products that can compare .net projects and give the differences. The problem will be that v1.9.3.3 is radically different from previous versions, so doing this would be pointless.

If you modify anything, make sure you have detailed notes so you can replicate the same cahnges with minimal effort.

HTH

:-P

oh...i know,thank you
that i make the changes again just OK! fine -- "