runboy
  •  runboy
  • 77% (Friendly)
  • YAF Lover Topic Starter
2008-03-20T01:34:43Z
Any way to hide the moderator column - especially if no moderator is assigned.
Sponsor
oh help
2008-05-05T10:47:44Z
I want to do this too, (please please pretty please) we had only been upgraded 1/2 an hour and .... why is X a moderator!!!

We have just gone on to version 1.9.3.3 a
Excuse typing, I may be one handed, fighting off a toddler that wishes to type too :)
Thanks to all those that work on the code, but we would like LOTS of changes, when is the new version? 🙂
test2005
2008-05-05T11:51:33Z

Hide the moderator column from where?

.....the man in black fled across the desert..........and the gunslinger followed.....
oh help
2008-05-06T10:38:35Z
no where - just have the option NOT to show it at all ... as it was not shown in older versions
Excuse typing, I may be one handed, fighting off a toddler that wishes to type too :)
Thanks to all those that work on the code, but we would like LOTS of changes, when is the new version? 🙂
test2005
2008-05-06T10:42:08Z

Can you be a bit more specific? I'm running v1.9.2, and I have no idea what column your talking about. I don't have moderator privledges on this forumn, and still don't see a "moderator column"!

:shock:

.....the man in black fled across the desert..........and the gunslinger followed.....
Mek
  •  Mek
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2008-05-06T11:50:53Z
lol you really need to install 1.93 mate and then you'd see 🙂 I thought this was turn offable in the settings (Ed?).
UserPostedImage 

"It's a case of RTFM.. the only problem being we don't have a manual!"

When I post FP:Mek in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Ederon 🙂 )
oh help
2008-05-06T12:24:23Z
if it is turn offable DH and I cant find it 😞