The forum runs normally with SQL database on v5_6118
, but with old files (6113...). Extension says 6118 in the Extension manager, but the files are 6113. (One example, DELETE MESSAGE dow not work in that version, which you fixed some time ago. The editor shows "AUTOSAVE" in green on the client area, etc.
But it does not run with 6118 files. The PersonaBar does not work and the static elements are invalid/missing. Of course I tried deleting all cached web file elements, the F12 console shows the same error 500 errors. (I did not know, that POPPER is part of the bootstrap library until now.) So, there is a faulty reference somewhere in the files. Of course this does not mean, that it is because of YAF, the error could be originating from anywhere, as far as I know my Math. I also made a copy of "english - Copy.json
", but it does not change anything.
I have to restore the old working version, because PersonaBar must be running for Admin or Host. If I get new ideas to test, I will do the Extension update again. It only takes a few minutes to restore the old version. Thank heavens this is a very small website forum (except for the millions of search engines).
Edited by user
7 months ago
| Reason: Not specified