Yes, upgrade, however 3.02 worked only partially. Mouse right-click was "hijacked" by the engine, but Ctrl-V worked. Now not even Ctrl-C works. Is there any way to disable mouse-right click on the PostMessage
pages and leave it on default by the operating system? Sometimes clicking links in messages in "Open New window" is very useful, for example. Or right-click SELECT on some text and then COPY selection is also useful,... etc.
I did a complete CLEAR CACHE on the EDGE Browser (Version 99.0.1150.36 (Official build) (64-bit)). PostMessage,
has many errors when entering data:
- JS error: POPPER.JS is required for Bootstrap
- /DesktopModules/YetAnotherForumDotNet/Scripts/ckeditor/plugins/emoji/emoji.json?t=LAHF:1 (EMOJI not working in the Editor, just empty selection; this worked with no problems in 3.02)
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'list'); ckeditor.js:947
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'toArray'); ckeditor.js:959
Obviously a versioning error for the CKEDITOR. Maybe I did not do a proper UPGRADE INSTALL when I went from 2.xx to 3.02 last year. However, there were no errors
when doing upgrade YAF extension for DNN.AUTOSAVE
- it is mostly a distraction, when typing. (I think it should be hidden, or at least not covering the text in the TEXTAREA, and given a much greater timeout. It might be still be useful for many people though, when entering large texts...)Thanx for your time & effort. I have been using YAF DNN Module since about 2016, there were no crashes, or intrusions, and everything works great. So, this is great forum software!