woboti3492
2021-04-01T01:32:00Z
With my v2.3.1.13 installation for Welcome emails currently {forumlink} is replaced with a url to the forum but {forumurl} isn't.

I see other references to {forumurl} and {forumlink} in the languages xml files. The text templates appear to be using forumurl alone and not forumlink but the html templates are using both forumurl and forumlink. See: NOTIFICATION_ON_SUSPENDING_USER_HTML and NOTIFICATION_ON_SUSPENDING_USER_TEXT as an example.
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2021-04-01T08:45:33Z
The forumurl needs to be removed. Simply replace all {forumurl} with {forumlink} in the language files and then restart the app.
UserPostedImage
woboti3492
2021-04-01T09:40:47Z
OK, for the HTML templates there's already a {forumname} at {forumlink} line below the {forumurl} line so I removed the {forumurl} line completely in those templates. But for the text templates there are no such lines - it's just {forumurl}, so I replaced those with forumlink.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.