hadzup
  •  hadzup
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2020-05-31T11:53:56Z
Am I supposed to go error by error and debug?
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2020-05-31T12:36:07Z
If you mean the errors regarding lucene. this is causes by the latest version of Visual Studio 2019 16.6.0. When YAF 2.31.5 was released there where no errors with the current vs release.

The issue is already fixed in the GitHub Repository. so if you want to build YAF, download the source code from the Github Repository and download the stable branch!
UserPostedImage
hadzup
  •  hadzup
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2020-06-02T17:25:12Z
Thanks.. I went to a stable build (Bump version to 2.31.6) and I get this 1 error: "/Users/ramihajjar/Downloads/YAFNET-stable/yafsrc/YAF.Types/CSC: Error CS7027: Error signing output with public key from file '..\YetAnotherForum.NET.snk' -- File not found. (CS7027) (YAF.Types)"

Also I noticed it is missing a web.config.

Is this the right place to ask these questions?
tha_watcha
2020-06-04T08:28:46Z
Originally Posted by: hadzup 

Thanks.. I went to a stable build (Bump version to 2.31.6) and I get this 1 error: "/Users/ramihajjar/Downloads/YAFNET-stable/yafsrc/YAF.Types/CSC: Error CS7027: Error signing output with public key from file '..\YetAnotherForum.NET.snk' -- File not found. (CS7027) (YAF.Types)"

https://github.com/YAFNE...AFNET/tree/stable/yafsrc 

Also I noticed it is missing a web.config.

you need to rename the recommend.web.config to web.config

Is this the right place to ask these questions?

Yes

UserPostedImage

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.