JaScoMa
  •  JaScoMa
  • 59% (Neutral)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
2017-11-17T18:53:40Z
Hello..
WIthin the configuration, I have the access masks configured so no one can upload.

Yet, when I post a new topic, the "Attach files to this post..." information is still shown at the bottom of the page and people can still attach files to the post this way.

Is there a configuration which I've missed to disable this? Thanks..

P.S. For the time being, I added the following to my skin's CSS file and it appears to only hide the attachment area.
.yafnet .header2 {
display: none;
}
Sponsor
JaScoMa
  •  JaScoMa
  • 59% (Neutral)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
2017-11-17T19:05:58Z
Going to need to look for another way to hide this; the CSS causes the "Groups" listings to be hidden and all the forums are listed together.

Ended up editing my CSS file and this has hidden the "plus" sign next to "Attach files to this post..." so the upload is no longer shown.

#dnn_ctr467_YafDnnModule_ctl00_ctl03_PostAttachments1_CollapsibleImage {
display: none;
}

tha_watcha
2017-11-19T09:53:47Z
Originally Posted by: JaScoMa 

Hello..
WIthin the configuration, I have the access masks configured so no one can upload.

Yet, when I post a new topic, the "Attach files to this post..." information is still shown at the bottom of the page and people can still attach files to the post this way.

Thanks for the report this is a bug. This will be fixed with the next version.

UserPostedImage

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.