YAFLogo

MikiBear
  • MikiBear
  • 53.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
4 years ago
Hi,

I just installed yaf 2.2.4.2. When writing a message I pressed the attachment button. The 織File Upload Dialog appears with a button in it, but when pressing it nothing happens..

Sponsor

tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF.NET Project Lead 仍 YAF Version: 3.0.3
4 years ago
Originally Posted by: MikiBear 

Hi,

I just installed yaf 2.2.4.2. When writing a message I pressed the attachment button. The 織File Upload Dialog appears with a button in it, but when pressing it nothing happens..

What browser are you using? Are you getting any java script errors in the browser console?

MikiBear
  • MikiBear
  • 53.8% (Neutral)
4 years ago
Sorry for my late reply. The effect is in IE, Edge and Firefox the same. I activated the debugger in IE but there is no error shown.
tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
4 years ago

Sorry for my late reply. The effect is in IE, Edge and Firefox the same. I activated the debugger in IE but there is no error shown.

Is this forum open for public or do you run it on your pc? any chance you can send me the url here or via PM so i can create an account and take a look?

MikiBear
  • MikiBear
  • 53.8% (Neutral)
4 years ago
http://forum.kunsthandwerkerportal.de/ . New users must be confirmed by the admin. I will do as soon as possible.
tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
4 years ago
http://forum.kunsthandwerkerportal.de/ . New users must be confirmed by the admin. I will do as soon as possible.

Thanks i created an account "tha_watcha"

tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
4 years ago
Thanks for the account approval. now i only need upload access!
MikiBear
  • MikiBear
  • 53.8% (Neutral)
4 years ago
Upload should generally run for all users, e.g. an image to an album. Or must I do anything else?
tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
4 years ago

Upload should generally run for all users, e.g. an image to an album. Or must I do anything else?

Sorry for the late answer i see attachments are enabled now.

As far as i can see in IE and Edge everything works, i press "Upload New File" and next drop a file in or use the "Add Files" button to add files. In the last step i start the uploads via "Start uploads" and the attachments are added to the message.

Next i install Firefox if there is a problem.