YAFLogo

ChrisMaga
  • ChrisMaga
  • 57.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
2017-01-30T18:24:41Z
I have been testing yafnet forum v2.2.3 and it works great with membership roles. The only problem I encounter is facebook integration. Whevener I try to login or register a new account with my facebook acount email, it stucks on a blank page.

I followed all steps from Facebook integration guideline, and my app is public and configured for my forums. I also checked in "Enable single login..." in Host settings. When I try to log in or register with facebook account, it goes to facebook and retrieves information correctly; however, page does not come back to forum and does nothing.

Example:

Quote:

https://localsite/myForumSite/forum/auth.aspx?auth=facebook&code=AQBZhJ9ZQB7gj4bNZnrMoHAYhaHkTPp89E8C2qTpnagwi4KhoWpxRziClqyw80P5KwSUX9aNdlukipGuz19V7a35RE_qkXIP1leR8QQXYJSo8RudOuIyUYf0qEtM4YTAMQ4W2fLy4EPHRBqIIINTR8zpRFSWsmVTSuzc7-oOzJxAmc65Y5TrPAJhRiiB_WE6ebutxIE5VuGtgVDp74w2DRZuTELiqKyLpYpL8CTDZ096oUgs2fN1Dj4--nFUtQUgERbAOvriAeBZjZ_VXS3kKgieFgtn_jaz2rKR5c7ahYJiQ6b1CRQQY0iWS5KfIK_foIkh7SpfoMEGbj2CtLYuIOw2#_=_

My forum works as a separate application for my web site root folder. That's why URL redirects to "locasite/myForumSite/forum/".

The auth file retrieves data but it does not redirect back to my forums or site.

Is this a bug or error? If you know how to fix it please reply as soon as possible.

Sponsor
tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF.NET Project Lead 🤴 YAF Version: 3.0.0 RC 2
2017-02-04T17:35:20Z
Are you getting any error messages in the yaf event log or browser console?
UserPostedImage