YAFLogo

tecman
  • tecman
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF All-the-Time Topic Starter
8 years ago
Me and my friend found one issue with YAF 2.2.2. When a new user is registering, they fill in the Password and Confirm Password fields on the registration page (/forum/register). And even if both passwords equal, they still see the following red warning above the fields:

Password and Confirm Password do not match!

Funny, but this does not prevent the new user from being registered when they click the Create User button ;)

Fix this in the next release of YAF, please.
Sponsor

tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF.NET Project Lead 🤴 YAF Version: 3.0.3
8 years ago
Fixed in YAF 2.2.3
tecman
  • tecman
  • 100% (Exalted)
8 years ago
When do you plan to release v2.2.3 officially?
tecman
  • tecman
  • 100% (Exalted)
8 years ago
Bump #1. I need this fix urgently - my customers blame me as they can't register "normally". Can I correct something in .aspx files or something like that to make it work properly in YAF 2.2.2?
Zero2Cool
  • Zero2Cool
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Leader YAF Version: YAF 3.1.16
8 years ago
Originally Posted by: tecman 

Bump #1. I need this fix urgently - my customers blame me as they can't register "normally". Can I correct something in .aspx files or something like that to make it work properly in YAF 2.2.2?

You can see what he changed to fix the problem by looking at the commit. Here is a link to it.
https://github.com/YAFNET/YAFNET/commit/121e8073863a73ac9237492d6278f19e846817e0 

You can also download the latest source code and compile it and use that version. It is not a RELEASE, but it'll give your fix.
tecman
  • tecman
  • 100% (Exalted)
8 years ago
Can I find the compiled version of this? And do you have any info, when can we expect the release of v2.2.3?
tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF.NET Project Lead 🤴 YAF Version: 3.0.3
8 years ago
You can download the latest nightly build from the city server here....

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/YAFNET/yafnet/build/artifacts 
tecman
  • tecman
  • 100% (Exalted)
8 years ago
:evil: I downloaded the nightly build 102 and installed it to my real webserver. Now I see this if I try to open the registration page:

2015-09-15_19h03_33.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

PLEASE FIX THAT ASAP!!!!!!!!
YAF Logo Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved
About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.