Nny
  •  Nny
  • 51.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2015-03-17T11:32:02Z
Hey, I'm not sure if this is something that can be done or not. I'm running a YAF forum but I didn't install it, I'm just looking after it, and what I would ideally like to do is have an auto email that can be sent out once the registration has been verified which would point them to the introductions page.

I actually got something similar when I just signed up for this forum so maybe it is possible?

I'm not great at the technical stuff so I wouldn't see the option unless it was really obvious, so sorry if it seems obvious to everyone else!
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2015-03-21T14:29:39Z
Originally Posted by: Nny 

Hey, I'm not sure if this is something that can be done or not. I'm running a YAF forum but I didn't install it, I'm just looking after it, and what I would ideally like to do is have an auto email that can be sent out once the registration has been verified which would point them to the introductions page.

I actually got something similar when I just signed up for this forum so maybe it is possible?

Welcome Emails are included in the current YAF Release (2.2.0), and can be enabled from within the host settings (By default it is already enabled).

UserPostedImage

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.