kagaw3000
  • kagaw3000
  • 57.4% (Neutral)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
8 years ago
Hello please help..

i enabled SSO settings in my YAF and added in the app.config:

When i choose:

"Login with an user Account that is connected with Facebook. Or if no account is found a new account will be automatically created in the forums."

and click "login with facebook" it shows nothing. This is the URL after i clicked:

http://www.cebuprogrammers.net/auth.aspx?auth=facebook&code=AQCl-FU77dBYGRZIeKiUof3yaPe_R4heGyBivp0ddIIpEHuiDT2ukmC8hliYNqwe5OCN-tVy1YIVtvyZ2balEH6ds9-Z1JQdkOYh9eQMwBAIFZUXj4GO5JIXlwiRh5a8tGypSgFN40WmAbv8ij5htkewHplhTcqHPfYGJrWi-z3G1URvPT-jnGWaUL5-llzu_xEsPn4HAs3fTZn_Qr4c7yI8JtUn0F3y-1C_J7w-_8JO1_S8G4Bz5h-HWvsRrC36B-zAM3LDmL15vi4omsYU1NTV1FVv4DOamsvT2ssKL3xugDSBgPJ0TI4CtE8D-2aDhAurQLBSE2vOAp9AYQK7mHT-#_=_ 

And when i reload this is the error:

Quote:

[WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.]

System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() +6540964

YAF.Core.Services.Auth.AuthUtilities.WebResponseGet(HttpWebRequest webRequest) +121

YAF.Core.Services.Auth.AuthUtilities.WebRequest(Method method, String url, String postData, List`1 headers) +369

YAF.Core.Services.Auth.Facebook.GetAccessToken(String authorizationCode, HttpRequest request) +141

YAF.Auth.HandleFacebookReturn() +185

YAF.Auth.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +559

System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +92

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +54

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +772

Sponsor

tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF.NET Project Lead 🤴 YAF Version: 3.0.3
kagaw3000
  • kagaw3000
  • 57.4% (Neutral)
8 years ago
thanks for you reply tha_watcha.

I tried it today, and when i click "login with facebook" it can now display the facebook login form BUT

the problem after i click "login" in facebook login form, it will show nothing.. and the user isnt registered.

The error message is the same as above.

kagaw3000
  • kagaw3000
  • 57.4% (Neutral)
8 years ago
Hello sir tha_watcha

i setup correctly based on that link.

This is what happens:

Currently i am not logged in my facebook account.

1.) Click "Login with facebook" to register.

2.) The webpage will redirect to facebook url (www.facebook...) and display facebook login.

3.) I input my facebook account login and click "Login"

4.) The webpage will redirect to my YAF forum with this link:

Quote:

http://www.cebuprogrammers.net/auth.aspx?auth=facebook&code=AQCV6YnSHRQC-XWgPBGUOa9AUuY57fjmqMB_g57gMJEvkhQ6Vt-p8UEcxmawan9pRdFEwq3cM0mCrAA2xq4p1KXOy14FpsHEWmkchUudqiid8SOeyWiKSu8RIbeeYrcURfn5DtNnsNtg3bn3ZIGp_dSXigDeUCaIsiEbhtS14FHuGIVZcjE-h2z_S8HZ-Ir3jYYijkbdkpsHBs48ntqxFM6d1FRMNtcr_FQ-9quiF0b9GOZaN_wI2SDnUi-RLWE2QaKudBsG4XNgqvo4vDCmN2VNzyE3oopzRytJjbo29L3V4mPt8UYkp0kAhGG6ZPDNAF6zg1V9kOQeG2v3MGAgoKE3#_=_ 

5.) It will display nothing in my YAF forum. I dont know why it will not redirect to my forum home.

6.) If i reload the webpage i will get the error msg:

Quote:

[WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.]

System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() +6540964

YAF.Core.Services.Auth.AuthUtilities.WebResponseGet(HttpWebRequest webRequest) +121

YAF.Core.Services.Auth.AuthUtilities.WebRequest(Method method, String url, String postData, List`1 headers) +369

YAF.Core.Services.Auth.Facebook.GetAccessToken(String authorizationCode, HttpRequest request) +141

YAF.Auth.HandleFacebookReturn() +185

YAF.Auth.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +559

System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +92

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +54

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +772

I really need your help sir.. i am stuck in this problem. Btw i am using the YAF Version 2.1.2.

kagaw3000
  • kagaw3000
  • 57.4% (Neutral)
8 years ago
YES! finally i figured out what is the problem!

the problem is that if the facebook user's email address is not yet confirmed by facebook it will fail to do Single sign on.