YAFLogo

tgp1994
  • tgp1994
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2014-05-15T02:31:11Z
Hello everyone,

It's been quite a struggle here getting the database setup for YAF.Net 2.1.1.0... I'm not at the point where you can say go setup a database and I know exactly what I'm doing :-d

At any rate, I've done as much as I think I can - I created a database in SQL Server Management Studio, created a user, gave them permissions to it as required by the database setup process, although right now it's getting hung up on one error and I don't know what I need to do permissions wise:

FILE:
mssql/tables.sql

ERROR:
Cannot find the object 'yaf_Active', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
Cannot find the object 'yaf_Active', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.

STATEMENT:
if exists (select top 1 1 from sys.objects WHERE object_id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[yaf_Active]') and type in (N'U'))    
   grant delete on [dbo].[yaf_Active] to public
exec('delete from [dbo].[yaf_Active]')
revoke delete on [dbo].[yaf_Active] from public 

Any ideas out there as to what I need to do to get this working?

Thanks!

Sponsor
tgp1994
  • tgp1994
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2014-05-15T02:38:43Z
Well, I'll be darned. I went into the User Mapping section of the Properties for my database user, and I changed the default schema on them for the database to db_owner, and I also granted them the db_owner role. I guess that'll do.