YAFLogo

WadeFitzgerald
9 years ago
SOLVED: Issue was with having the settings inside the Razor at the bottom, where it should of been outside. Then a few config errors after that which was to do with name spaces... all good now, just have to fix the URL rewriting to match the current site.

Hi All, I am new to YAF and have it upgraded, but after the installer runs, it throws an error and I can't seem to put my finger on it. I have the web.config's merged and the installer said upgrade successful. Does anyone know how to get around this error - It would be much appreicated. Here is my web.config (minus conn strings) for troubleshooting followed by the error message from the error log file:

http://stackoverflow.com...ll-when-routing-requests ) -->

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ERROR :::

System.Web.HttpParseException (0x80004005): Unknown server tag 'YAF:ThemeImage'. ---> System.Web.HttpParseException (0x80004005): Unknown server tag 'YAF:ThemeImage'. ---> System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Unknown server tag 'YAF:ThemeImage'.

at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessError(String message)

at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessBeginTag(Match match, String inputText)

at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseStringInternal(String text, Encoding fileEncoding)

at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessException(Exception ex)

at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseStringInternal(String text, Encoding fileEncoding)

at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseString(String text, VirtualPath virtualPath, Encoding fileEncoding)

at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessException(Exception ex)

at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseString(String text, VirtualPath virtualPath, Encoding fileEncoding)

at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseFile(String physicalPath, VirtualPath virtualPath)

at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseInternal()

at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.Parse()

at System.Web.Compilation.BaseTemplateBuildProvider.get_CodeCompilerType()

at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvider.GetCompilerTypeFromBuildProvider(BuildProvider buildProvider)

at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler.ProcessBuildProviders()

at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler.PerformBuild()

at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileWebFile(VirtualPath virtualPath)

at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)

at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)

at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResult(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)

at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath)

at YAF.Forum.OnLoad(EventArgs e)

at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

at ASP.default_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()

at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Sponsor

WadeFitzgerald
9 years ago
Here is my full web config working with Umbraco 6 if anyone is wanting to do the same..

http://stackoverflow.com...ll-when-routing-requests ) -->