YAFLogo

JP
  • JP
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Leader Topic Starter
8 years ago
I don't know if it is already fixed, but with the 2013-06-26 code I get the following stuff - an empty space between the user name link and text labels after the user name link... Seems to me that the text label is on the wrong side of the closing div (after), but since I 'm a mere YAF user I can't say it is so since I do not know the code...

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
Sponsor

Zero2Cool
8 years ago
I'm on one of them from this past week or so and don't see that spacing issue. I'm doing an upgrade to the latest source as we speak. Baring I don't screw it up, I should be done in an hour.
JP
  • JP
  • 100% (Exalted)
8 years ago
I will also upgrade within the next days, so I'll check if it's fixed - or if I have made some change to my site code jquery ui css that might cause this... Didn't happen earlier, though, and I haven't modified the forum css code much - except for changing to "Blitzer" instead of "Smoothness" in the forum jquery ui settings...

I get the same phenomenon with eg the "Red-Grey" theme, so I suppose it's not in my forum theme file...

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
Zero2Cool
8 years ago
Upgraded to 8a1cb600561f and I don't think I have this issue. I also haven't changed a whole lot, other than the theme. If you're seeing this issue across all themes, maybe there is something in the Language file that is causing it?

My forum.css I only changed a few hex values for better color choice.

tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF.NET Project Lead 🤴 YAF Version: 3.0.3
8 years ago
Originally Posted by: JP 

I don't know if it is already fixed, but with the 2013-06-26 code I get the following stuff - an empty space between the user name link and text labels after the user name link... Seems to me that the text label is on the wrong side of the closing div (after), but since I 'm a mere YAF user I can't say it is so since I do not know the code...

Looks like an issue with your theme css. If you have already opened up the chrome developer tools, inspect the element and look if there is for example any padding applied to the div or the a tag.

JP
  • JP
  • 100% (Exalted)
8 years ago
Could certainly be my own doings here... Have modified some jquery-ui css to look better with my tabs...

But after updating the forum to the 2013-03-10 code - all is ok again with the forum layout without any css changes to my forum theme or site css... I will blame it on ghosts or such....