YAF software is awesome. I have few suggestions to make YAF more better :)
1. Jquery 1.10.0 was released few days ago. Could we upgrade code to this version?
2. Change Doctype on masterpage from "XHTML 1.0 Transitional" to HTML5.
4. In web.config, request validation mode=2.0. Can this also be upgraded?
5. Move "eventvalidation=false" and "validaterequest=false" from web.config to masterpage (default.aspx file). This way rest of the site will still have eventvalidation=true and also forum will continue to work correctly.
6. When user edits a post and does not provide "reason for edit", we should hide the "reason: not specified" and just show last edit date. Because "reason: not specified" does not give any additional information. So no point telling users that we don't know whys its edited. It will also save on server processing on thousands of edited forum post.
Edited by user
9 years ago
| Reason: Not specified