YAFLogo

ScottEDyer
  • ScottEDyer
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
10 years ago
I want to add the latest version of CKEdit and CKFinder to the latest version of YAF. The version of CKEdit that is included with the YAF install does not allow file uploads in the way I need them. It posts file uploads to the bottom of a post, but I want users to be able to embed graphics directly into their posts. I would greatly appreciate any help as I am a newbie to YAF.
Sponsor

tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF.NET Project Lead 🤴 YAF Version: 3.0.3
10 years ago
Originally Posted by: ScottEDyer 

I want to add the latest version of CKEdit and CKFinder to the latest version of YAF. The version of CKEdit that is included with the YAF install does not allow file uploads in the way I need them. It posts file uploads to the bottom of a post, but I want users to be able to embed graphics directly into their posts. I would greatly appreciate any help as I am a newbie to YAF.

Well i wrote a guide here to add ckfinder

http://forum.yetanotherforum.net/yaf_postsm53613_Post-Support-Questions-in-this-Forum.aspx#post53613 

But you need to modify the yaf source code, and recompile it in order to get it to work.

On the long side i think i create a new bbcode for attachments where you can embed the attachment in the message wherever you want. But that means you have to wait for the next release Version.
YAF Logo Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved
About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.