YAFLogo

KK
  • KK
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
10 years ago
Hi.

I just updated my old YAF, to the latest version with the new feature Topic Status.

I can see the menu item "Topic Status" in the Admin page, where you can write what kind of status messages you want. But when i create a new topic, i can't find the Status option, like you can on this page.

Can you turn it on somewhere or am i doing something wrong? The update seemed to be successful and the right version number is showing at the bottom.
Sponsor

tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF.NET Project Lead 🤴 YAF Version: 3.0.3
10 years ago
Originally Posted by: KK 

Hi.

I just updated my old YAF, to the latest version with the new feature Topic Status.

I can see the menu item "Topic Status" in the Admin page, where you can write what kind of status messages you want. But when i create a new topic, i can't find the Status option, like you can on this page.

Can you turn it on somewhere or am i doing something wrong? The update seemed to be successful and the right version number is showing at the bottom.

It needs to be enabled in the Host Settings under Host -> Features -> Allow Topic Status Option

YAF Logo Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved
About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.