noisecomplaint
2012-11-02T15:23:51Z
Hi all

I am having an issue with the registration process on our forum. After user chooses to register and accepts the forum terms they fill out the page show in the register1.jpg attached.

They are sent to this page and fill out the info (shown in register2.jpg attached)

The problem then occurs. If they successfully fill out the previous page, their account is created and they are logged in, but they are redirected back to first registration page and it appears as if they failed the validation. See register3.jpg attached.

For the standard user, I'm sure this is probably rather confusing. Any idea why this is occurring?
noisecomplaint attached the following image(s):
Sponsor
omer
  •  omer
  • 51.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling
2014-02-25T08:07:28Z
Originally Posted by: noisecomplaint 

Hi all

I am having an issue with the registration process on our forum. After user chooses to register and accepts the forum terms they fill out the page show in the register1.jpg attached.

They are sent to this page and fill out the info (shown in register2.jpg attached)

The problem then occurs. If they successfully fill out the previous page, their account is created and they are logged in, but they are redirected back to first registration page and it appears as if they failed the validation. See register3.jpg attached.

For the standard user, I'm sure this is probably rather confusing. Any idea why this is occurring?

Hi,

i am also having this issue.

is there a solution for this problem?

thank you
tha_watcha
2014-02-25T13:20:47Z
Originally Posted by: omer 

Hi all

Hi,

thank you

Which YAF.NET Version?

UserPostedImage
omer
  •  omer
  • 51.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling
2014-02-25T15:33:18Z
Originally Posted by: tha_watcha 

Originally Posted by: omer 

Hi all

Hi,

thank you

Which YAF.NET Version?

YAF 2.1.0
tha_watcha
2014-04-30T12:13:49Z
Confirmed that annoying issue. Issue is fixed in 2.1.2
UserPostedImage

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.