YAFLogo

izar
  • izar
  • 55.4% (Neutral)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
10 years ago
Hi everyone

I have to add 'alt' attribute to some images in the forum. I think I have to modify Source giles, but im not sure.... Here I attach a Screensot of the images I have to modify. What files do i have to modify?

Is it necesary to recompile?

What file is modified alfer compilation if necesary??

Thanks

UserPostedImage

and

UserPostedImage

Sponsor

tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF.NET Project Lead 🤴 YAF Version: 3.0.3
10 years ago
Originally Posted by: izar 

Hi everyone

I have to add 'alt' attribute to some images in the forum. I think I have to modify Source giles, but im not sure.... Here I attach a Screensot of the images I have to modify. What files do i have to modify?

Is it necesary to recompile?

What file is modified alfer compilation if necesary??

For the forum icons you need to change the file controls\ForumIconLegend.ascx

<%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" EnableViewState="false"
	Inherits="YAF.Controls.ForumIconLegend" Codebehind="ForumIconLegend.ascx.cs" %>
<table style="padding: 2px; margin: 2px" width="100%">
	<tr>
		<td>
			<YAF:ThemeImage ID="ForumNewImage" Style="vertical-align: middle" runat="server" LocalizedTitlePage="ICONLEGEND"
				LocalizedTitleTag="New_Posts" ThemeTag="FORUM_NEW" />
			<YAF:LocalizedLabel ID="NewPostsLabel" runat="server" LocalizedPage="ICONLEGEND"
				LocalizedTag="New_Posts" />
			<YAF:ThemeImage ID="ForumRegularImage" Style="vertical-align: middle" runat="server"
				ThemeTag="FORUM" LocalizedTitlePage="ICONLEGEND" LocalizedTitleTag="No_New_Posts" />
			<YAF:LocalizedLabel ID="NoNewPostsLabel" runat="server" LocalizedPage="ICONLEGEND"
				LocalizedTag="No_New_Posts" />
			<YAF:ThemeImage ID="ForumLockedImage" Style="vertical-align: middle" runat="server"
				ThemeTag="FORUM_LOCKED" LocalizedTitlePage="ICONLEGEND" LocalizedTitleTag="Forum_Locked" />
			<YAF:LocalizedLabel ID="ForumLockedLabel" runat="server" LocalizedPage="ICONLEGEND"
				LocalizedTag="Forum_Locked" />
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>

For the icons in the Active Discussion Control you need to change the file controls\ForumActiveDiscussion.ascx

from ...

<YAF:ThemeImage ID="LastPostedImage" runat="server" Style="border: 0" />

to..

<YAF:ThemeImage ID="LastPostedImage" runat="server" Style="border: 0" LocalizedTitleTag="GO_LAST_POST" />