YAFLogo

AndyF
  • AndyF
  • 50.6% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
11 years ago
Hello,
I am hoping someone can help me, I am setting up my forum through Webmatrix. I am trying to publish to a local development IIS/SQL server (I have done the setup). When I tried to publish my forum I can't publish my database - I get the following in the error log:

1:11:33 PM: Using ID 'c3fccec0-73dd-4e70-8b75-a30cedb11bb5' for connections to the remote server.
1:12:09 PM: Updating setAcl (ISBForum/uploads).
1:12:09 PM: Using ID '5aed8c63-3a99-4177-bf9b-a5536475544f' for connections to the remote server.
1:12:11 PM: Adding child filePath (ISBForum\install\mssql\fulltext.sql).
1:12:33 PM: Updating setAcl (ISBForum/uploads).
1:12:33 PM: Adding child sqlScript (MSDeploy.IisApp/dbFullSql[@path='server=.\sqlexpress;database=YAF;user id=ISBDB']/sqlScript).
1:12:33 PM: Opening SQL Connection with connection string 'data source=.\sqlexpress;initial catalog=YAF;user id=ISBDB;pooling=False'. The 'transacted' setting for this connection is 'False'.
1:12:33 PM: Unable to publish the database. For more information, see "http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=205387"
1:12:33 PM: Unable to publish. Unable to publish the database. For more information, see "http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=205387"
1:12:33 PM: Error detail:
1:12:33 PM: An error occurred during execution of the database script. The error occurred between the following lines of the script: "1499" and "1502". The verbose log might have more information about the error. The command started with the following:
1:12:33 PM: "CREATE FULLTEXT CATALOG [YafSearch]AUTHORIZATION ["
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=178587 
1:12:33 PM: at Microsoft.Web.Deployment.StatusThreadHandler.CheckForException()
1:12:33 PM: at Microsoft.Web.Deployment.AgentClientProvider.RemoteDestSync(DeploymentObject sourceObject, DeploymentSyncContext syncContext)
1:12:33 PM: at Microsoft.Web.Deployment.DeploymentObject.SyncToInternal(DeploymentObject destObject, DeploymentSyncOptions syncOptions, PayloadTable payloadTable, ContentRootTable contentRootTable)
1:12:33 PM: at Microsoft.Web.Deployment.DeploymentObject.SyncTo(DeploymentProviderOptions providerOptions, DeploymentBaseOptions baseOptions, DeploymentSyncOptions syncOptions)
1:12:33 PM: at Microsoft.Web.Deployment.DeploymentObject.SyncTo(String provider, String path, DeploymentBaseOptions baseOptions, DeploymentSyncOptions syncOptions)
1:12:33 PM: at Microsoft.Web.Deployment.DeploymentObject.SyncTo(DeploymentWellKnownProvider provider, String path, DeploymentBaseOptions baseOptions, DeploymentSyncOptions syncOptions)
1:12:33 PM: at Microsoft.WebMatrix.Deployment.MsDeployWorker.Execute(Boolean pullback)
1:12:33 PM: Cannot find the specified user or role 'ISBDB'.
1:12:33 PM: at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
1:12:33 PM: at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
1:12:33 PM: at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
1:12:33 PM: at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async)
1:12:33 PM: at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)
1:12:33 PM: at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
1:12:33 PM: at Microsoft.Web.Deployment.DBStatementInfo.Execute(DbConnection connection, DbTransaction transaction, DeploymentBaseContext baseContext, Int32 timeout)
Sponsor

YAF Logo Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved
About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.