francoz
  •  francoz
  • 82.4% (Honored)
  • YAF Lover Topic Starter
2012-05-06T12:52:06Z
I have noticed a possible bug on my 1.9.6.1 forum (Win2008R2 and SQL 2008 fully updated latest versions).

Attached images previews appear of different size from external images inserted "in line" in posts.

In Host Settings, Host Setup, I have enabled Image Attachment Resize option and set Image Attachment Resize Max Width and Image Attachment Resize Max Height both to 800 px but this setting appears to affect only attached images, while external images seem to resize to different dimensions that I have used in the past, when was testing the new forum layout.

It seems that there are two different settings which determine this behaviour and one of them is stuck on an old value. Are they stored somewhere in files or database, so I can check them manually?
francoz attached the following image(s):
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2012-05-06T13:10:05Z
External Image Max Size is handled thru the ../resources/css/forum.css

.yafnet .postdiv .UserPostedImage {max-width:500px;max-height:100%;}

UserPostedImage
francoz
  •  francoz
  • 82.4% (Honored)
  • YAF Lover Topic Starter
2012-05-06T13:27:52Z
I would suggest for the next release that these two settings are unified.
Dierser
2013-04-17T06:31:18Z
What is the detail of the image resizing app bug? im looking for a robust ]image resizing application . any suggest?
jacaboo
2013-09-04T07:27:45Z
Originally Posted by: Dierser 

What is the detail of the image resizing app bug? im looking for a robust image resizing application . any suggest?

thanks for sharing, that's awesome but somewhat overpriced for me who will just use it only once, do you have some cheaper or even free versions, any suggestion will be appreciated!
Jaben
  •  Jaben
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
Jaben
  •  Jaben
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2013-09-04T13:14:19Z
Originally Posted by: francoz 

I would suggest for the next release that these two settings are unified.

I would classify this as a bug... I'll add to github.