JP
  •  JP
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Leader Topic Starter
2012-02-12T17:30:13Z
When I look at My Topics -> Favorite Topics, I cannot see any marked topics.

Tried all the "since then" options in the dropdown, but nothing showed.

So I changed to the "Show All" option, and then it crashes. See attached screendump.

Have tried to mark some more topics as Favorites, but to no avail. Still crashes with "Show All" and I can't get out of it since I can't change the dropdown box due to the crash...
JP attached the following image(s):

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
Sponsor
bbobb
  •  bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2012-02-12T18:10:38Z
The fix was included in 1.9.4 RC1 as was posted after it was tagged. Everyone can simply modify the sql script.
http://yafnet.codeplex.c...2fmssql%2fprocedures.sql 
JP
  •  JP
  • 100% (Exalted)
2012-02-12T18:14:52Z
Should I run the whole script procedures.sql to fix it?

What should the "ObjectQualifier" be? The yaf_ prefix?

Of course everyone can, if they know how... 😁

So in short - How?
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
JP
  •  JP
  • 100% (Exalted)
2012-02-12T20:06:18Z
Took the bull by the horn and ran the script on my test server, produced a lot of errors but fixed the crash indeed.

Ran it on the production site too, and all seems well - so far....

Edit: Crashes everywhere now... Not good at all😱
JP
  •  JP
  • 100% (Exalted)
2012-02-12T20:31:43Z
Ooops...did not work well at all... All normal topics crashing due to missing sp's....

But fixed it by copying the updated procedures.sql to the live /install/mssql and ran a new install... Then it all worked....
Still cold-sweating after the operation, but now relieved... Pheeeww....

So the proper support tip would be:

1 - Download the package from the link given

2 - Copy the updated procedures.sql to the /install/mssql folder on your site.

3 - Go to http://yoursite/forum/install and run a new install/upgrade.

Much easier than just pointing to the updated source and say "everyone" can do it if they know how to modify the script... 😉
No need to modify the script manually using the method described... Makes life a lot easier... 😄

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.