saj_21
  •  saj_21
  • 56.6% (Neutral)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
2012-01-30T13:02:48Z
Hello friends,

I am using YAF-v1.9.5-RC1-BIN.

When i register new user it by default creates new user as a moderate. I want to create a user with normal roles and not as a moderate.

Is there any settings for same.

Thanks in advance.
Shailesh J.
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2012-01-30T13:19:41Z
Originally Posted by: saj_21 

Hello friends,

When i register new user it by default creates new user as a moderate. I want to create a user with normal roles and not as a moderate.

Thanks in advance.
Shailesh J.

Looks like you modified the Registered User Role

Go to Admin -> Users and Roles -> Roles -> Click On Edit on the "Registered" User Role

On the Edit Roles Page make sure the "Is Forum Moderator" Checkbox is unchecked. And on the Bottom of the Page make sure the access masks for all forum are set to "Member Access" and not "Moderator Access"

PS: why did you use an old RC Build and not the latest Release 1.9.5.5 RTW

UserPostedImage
saj_21
  •  saj_21
  • 56.6% (Neutral)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
2012-01-30T13:34:19Z
Originally Posted by: tha_watcha 

Originally Posted by: saj_21 

Hello friends,

Thanks in advance.
Shailesh J.

Looks like you modified the Registered User Role

Go to Admin -> Users and Roles -> Roles -> Click On Edit on the "Registered" User Role

On the Edit Roles Page make sure the "Is Forum Moderator" Checkbox is unchecked. And on the Bottom of the Page make sure the access masks for all forum are set to "Member Access" and not "Moderator Access"

PS: why did you use an old RC Build and not the latest Release 1.9.5.5 RTW

I was trying YAF1.9.5.5 RTW but it shown me some errors 😕 . so i tried this lower version and it works 🙂 so i continued with it.:cheesy:

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.