YAFLogo

cheing
  • cheing
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
10 years ago
I have to add new post to forum but i get the error.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.pages_postmessage_ascx' to type 'YAF.Core.ForumPage'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.pages_postmessage_ascx' to type 'YAF.Core.ForumPage'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.pages_postmessage_ascx' to type 'YAF.Core.ForumPage'.]

YAF.Forum.Forum_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +174

System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +141

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +141

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

May i know how to solve this problem thanks?

Sponsor

bbobb
  • bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
10 years ago
cheing
  • cheing
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
10 years ago