YAFLogo

Red79
  • Red79
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
11 years ago
Hello,
I have yaf on godaddy hosting since 2 years, but in last 3 days it gives an error when users try to see a topic.

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0433: The type 'ASP.forum_controls_displaypost_ascx' exists in both 'c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\9a49c2bd\641970e5\App_Web___ezldx0.dll' and 'c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\9a49c2bd\641970e5\App_Web_xaguhzlt.dll'

What could be ? Thank you for the support.
Sponsor

Red79
  • Red79
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
11 years ago
anyone with yaf on godaddy and getting this error ?
Red79
  • Red79
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
11 years ago
Any suggestion ? I have this problem since a month. :cry:
squirrel
11 years ago
That is an ASP.NET controls caching issue on the GoDaddy server. They will have to reset the assembly cache - not really a YAF issue, but a MS issue on the server...
If you can't find it using the forum search, try my signature link -- searches this site using Google: Google is my Friend 
YAF Logo Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved
About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.