pz_asif
  •  pz_asif
  • 54.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2011-06-20T14:13:32Z
Hi all,

I am just starting out using YAF and have come up with a strange issue and cant figure out if it is by design. Basically i have 1 forum which i have configured to be 'Pre-moderated'. This works correctly in that if someone posts a message to it then the message is not shown until a moderator approves it. However when you post the message a screen is displayed with the message 'Since you posted to a moderated forum .......' This message is shown for a very short period of time and i cant work out where in the conifguration i can chnage this. I have stepped through the code and can see that the refresh time gets defined as 0 seconds and so it redirects the user immediately.

Is there a configuration setting that can chnage this ? seems a bit pointless if it is setting the refeesh time to 0 seconds ?

Thanks
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2011-06-20T14:32:08Z
The Value is hard Coded in the source Code, i already fixed that to a higher Value for 1.9.5.6
UserPostedImage
pz_asif
  •  pz_asif
  • 54.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2011-06-20T14:34:17Z
Thank you very much for your quick reply. Is there any plan to have this as a configurable value ? maybe one that lives in the registry?

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.