betpet
  •  betpet
  • 51.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2011-03-11T09:36:39Z
I have just set up the current version of YAF (1.9.5.5) on SQL Server 2008 R2 and running the latest .NET 4.0 runtime. Most settings are default.

I am running a forum about TV shows and am setting up a thread for each episode. When I set up a poll I find I can put in the question (Rate Episode) and the scores from 10 to 1. When I look at the thread afte I have created this, I only see options 10 to 2. I check in the yaf_choices table in the database and find that only 10 to 2 have been created and have to manually add the last value.

Sounds like a bug to me. Most likely someone has mixed up the traditional 0-based and 1-based arrays or something and it's missing the last element when creating the datarow. I'm Microsoft Certified in both C# and SQL Server but haven't the time to bug hunt this right now. Can the developer point me in the right direction of where to look or, better still, fix it?
Sponsor
bbobb
  •  bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2011-03-11T14:12:26Z
Should be fixed in the latest svn.
betpet
  •  betpet
  • 51.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2011-03-11T14:48:46Z
If you just fixed that, that's awesome work! :)

Out of curiosity, what was the issue exactly?

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.