YAFLogo

ozgurcakar
11 years ago
Turkish language problem seems to solved.

Thanks to YAF.NET team.

I checked already in 1.9.5.6 it s ok.

onurbaybek
9 years ago
get an error when i wrote Turkish title of the topic.

for example

"Benim Hakk覺mdaki 襤lk Konu"

this is title of topic. but I encountered the error.

Do you help me about Turkish character for yaf?

tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF.NET Project Lead 仍 YAF Version: 3.0.3
9 years ago
Originally Posted by: onurbaybek 

get an error when i wrote Turkish title of the topic.

for example

"Benim Hakk覺mdaki 襤lk Konu"

this is title of topic. but I encountered the error.

Do you help me about Turkish character for yaf?

What error did you get? and which YAF Version?

onurbaybek
9 years ago
Originally Posted by: tha_watcha 

Originally Posted by: onurbaybek 

get an error when i wrote Turkish title of the topic.

for example

"Benim Hakk覺mdaki 襤lk Konu"

this is title of topic. but I encountered the error.

Do you help me about Turkish character for yaf?

What error did you get? and which YAF Version?

I use YAF 1.9.6.1.

I get this error.

Status 

Error 

onurbaybek
9 years ago
YAF do not detect Turkish character ( 覺 )
tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF.NET Project Lead 仍 YAF Version: 3.0.3
9 years ago
Originally Posted by: onurbaybek 

YAF do not detect Turkish character ( 覺 )

Thats a problem of the url rewriter, try to change the rewrite mode in the app.config

<!--
  ******************************************************************
	** URLRewritingMode Key ** Defaults to: false **
  Unicode - will replace url symbols with unicode characters
  Translit - will replace unicode characters with ascii characters
  no entry - will replace non-ascii symbols with dashes
  
  -->
  <add key="YAF.URLRewritingMode" value="Translit" />

Try to remove the setting or set it to Translit

onurbaybek
9 years ago
Originally Posted by: tha_watcha 

Originally Posted by: onurbaybek 

YAF do not detect Turkish character ( 覺 )

Thats a problem of the url rewriter, try to change the rewrite mode in the app.config

<!--
  ******************************************************************
	** URLRewritingMode Key ** Defaults to: false **
  Unicode - will replace url symbols with unicode characters
  Translit - will replace unicode characters with ascii characters
  no entry - will replace non-ascii symbols with dashes
  
  -->
  <add key="YAF.URLRewritingMode" value="Translit" />

Try to remove the setting or set it to Translit

Danke sch繹n meine freund :wink: