acaspita
  •  acaspita
  • 53% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2011-02-11T03:46:18Z
Hi there adventurers,

I've just downloaded the forum engine, and read the installation documentation, but I haven't found any reference to where is the web.config file (anyone who could send me a standard one, please?)...

Neither I have seen any reference to how execute .sql files and to how to replace the {databaseOwner} and {objectQualifier} strings... ( 😞 )

Anyone help please..! It must be so easy... >|....!!
Sponsor
bbobb
  •  bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2011-02-11T07:17:14Z
webconfigs are in /webconfigs folder, copy it. to root and launch it.

tha_watcha
2011-02-11T10:47:32Z
Originally Posted by: acaspita 

Hi there adventurers,
Neither I have seen any reference to how execute .sql files and to how to replace the {databaseOwner} and {objectQualifier} strings... ( 😞 )

You dont have to Edit those files, the Installer automatically executes them when you install yaf.

UserPostedImage
acaspita
  •  acaspita
  • 53% (Neutral)
2011-02-11T20:59:54Z
Originally Posted by: tha_watcha 

Hi there adventurers,

You dont have to Edit those files, the Installer automatically executes them when you install yaf.

So I should download the installer..? Is that what you meant..?...

:p

Thank you..
acaspita
  •  acaspita
  • 53% (Neutral)
2011-02-11T21:32:29Z
Originally Posted by: tha_watcha 

Hi there adventurers,

Oohh.., I'm soo in a rush right now with this that I have to admit that I just reached reading half of the installation instructions yesterday..., sorry everyone, it's all there...
I was so sleepy last night...

Thank you all!

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.