YAFLogo

acandael
  • acandael
  • 62% (Friendly)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
13 years ago
Hi,

I tried to add an avatar to my profile on the YAF forum that I installed on www.vlaamseschermbond.be (version 1.9.5 RC).
I get an empty inputbox with a link 'select from avatar galery'.

Anyone an idea how I can have avatars in the 'avatar galery'?

Also, if I try to upload an image to my profile, I get the message that the image was resized, but after I click saved, then the image appears in my profile, but as soon as I leave the edit avatar page, the avatar image is gone. Is this a bug in 1.9.5 RC?

Thanks for the advice,

Anthony
Belgium
Sponsor

tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF.NET Project Lead 🤴 YAF Version: 3.0.3
13 years ago
Originally Posted by: acandael 

Hi,

I tried to add an avatar to my profile on the YAF forum that I installed on www.vlaamseschermbond.be (version 1.9.5 RC).
I get an empty inputbox with a link 'select from avatar galery'.

Anyone an idea how I can have avatars in the 'avatar galery'?

Normally you have to add some avatar image to the folder YAFROOT\images\avatars or in a sub folder, but the page can not work, the code needs to be completely rewritten. Currently its completly useless.
acandael
  • acandael
  • 62% (Friendly)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
13 years ago
Oh I see, and is it possible to add an image to the profile by uploading it from your local system?

Thanks for the information,

Anthony Candaele
Belgium
tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF.NET Project Lead 🤴 YAF Version: 3.0.3
13 years ago
Originally Posted by: acandael 

Oh I see, and is it possible to add an image to the profile by uploading it from your local system?

Thanks for the information,

Anthony Candaele
Belgium

Normally it should been possible enabled in host settings, there is also an file size Limit.
YAF Logo Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved
About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.