cascadian
2010-11-11T19:49:43Z
In IE8, on some of my pages, like the post new topic form page, the top text box shows no border; in that instance it's the post's subject text input. Played with the stylesheets for quite some time but no luck in getting the border to show. Anyone else seeing this effect? I'm using YAF 1.9.5 RC1

Thanks for any help on this!
Sponsor
Jaben
  •  Jaben
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2010-11-12T01:00:17Z
Screenshot would be greatly appreciated. 👍
cascadian
2010-11-12T17:13:49Z
Screen shot attached. It's odd that it tends to be the top text input field on any given form, irrespective on the form type, eg: it happens for the subject input on new post form, and for the username input on the login form. I will add that I'm using my own masterpage, not the YAF one, but not clear why that would cause this problem.
cascadian attached the following image(s):
bbobb
  •  bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2010-11-12T17:43:06Z
I'm vaguely remembering fixing the field name after the RC1.
It was by other reason, but I can't reproduce it in the current code.

cascadian
2010-11-24T18:30:17Z
Hi, thanks for the info. It now appears that the problem is with the <whatever color>Grey themes in IE8. When I select the CleanSlate theme, the text input border reappears. So i'm going to try and customize that one. I'll let you know how it goes.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.