YAFLogo

Boskone
  • Boskone
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF MVP Topic Starter
12 years ago
After installing the latest beta version from tha_watcha, on DNN version 5.5.0, I had to turn off all the friendly URL rewriting to get the following error:


ActiveTabID: 55
ActiveTabName: Forum
RawURL: /Default.aspx?tabid=55&g=info&i=7
AbsoluteURL: /Default.aspx
AbsoluteURLReferrer: http://dnn4.hmcomputers.local/Default.aspx?tabid=55
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.9) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9
DefaultDataProvider: DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider, DotNetNuke.SqlDataProvider
ExceptionGUID: edad1788-363f-4e16-949c-9feb58d70863
InnerException: Sql Exception with error number 8144 (Tries=0)
FileName:
FileLineNumber: 0
FileColumnNumber: 0
Method: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError
StackTrace:
Message: DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.PageLoadException: Sql Exception with error number 8144 (Tries=0) ---> System.ApplicationException: Sql Exception with error number 8144 (Tries=0) ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Procedure or function yaf_pageload has too many arguments specified. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)

http://dnn4.hmcomputers.local/Forum.aspxg/info/info.aspx?i=7 
I noticed a missing / after Forum.aspx
I also get logged off my website.

I hope you can help me out with this.

Thanks
Boskone - A DotNetNuke user.
RDSCC 
Sponsor

tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF.NET Project Lead 🤴 YAF Version: 3.0.3
12 years ago
Did you Run the Upgrade Install Wizard After Installation?

The Friendly Url Problem is fixed in latest SVN. New Build is available on my Site.

http://my-dnn.de/k7PTp 
Boskone
  • Boskone
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF MVP Topic Starter
12 years ago
Yes I ran the install.
I had to copy the sql scripts from the source version to the install version and re-run the install. The sql error is now gone but a new one has shown up.
\YetAnotherForumDotNet\controls\PollList.ascx(48): error CS0103: The name 'HtmlEncode' does not exist in the current context

I will try the latest download.

Thanks
Dan

After installing the latest version, all is good.
Thanks again.
Boskone - A DotNetNuke user.
RDSCC 
cagliostro
12 years ago
For me it doesn't even install on DNN 5.5

Info:: Created - UrlRewriter.config
Info:: Component installed successfully - File
Info:: Starting Installation - Config
Info:: Creating backup of previous version - web.config
Info:: Exception - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Info:: Installation Failed - Config

Info:: Rolling back component install - Module
Info:: Module un-registered successfully - YetAnotherForumDotNet
Info:: Component rolled back successfully - Module
Info:: Rolling back component install - Assembly
Boskone
  • Boskone
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF MVP Topic Starter
12 years ago
cagliostro wrote:

For me it doesn't even install on DNN 5.5

Info:: Created - UrlRewriter.config
Info:: Component installed successfully - File
Info:: Starting Installation - Config
Info:: Creating backup of previous version - web.config
Info:: Exception - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Info:: Installation Failed - Config

Info:: Rolling back component install - Module
Info:: Module un-registered successfully - YetAnotherForumDotNet
Info:: Component rolled back successfully - Module
Info:: Rolling back component install - Assembly



It seems it may be a permission issue re-writing the web.config file.
Boskone - A DotNetNuke user.
RDSCC 
tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF.NET Project Lead 🤴 YAF Version: 3.0.3
12 years ago
cagliostro wrote:

For me it doesn't even install on DNN 5.5

Info:: Created - UrlRewriter.config
Info:: Component installed successfully - File
Info:: Starting Installation - Config
Info:: Creating backup of previous version - web.config
Info:: Exception - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Info:: Installation Failed - Config

Info:: Rolling back component install - Module
Info:: Module un-registered successfully - YetAnotherForumDotNet
Info:: Component rolled back successfully - Module
Info:: Rolling back component install - Assembly




It Could been Crashed because some subnode is missing inside your web.config. Did you modified your config?
cagliostro
12 years ago
tha_watcha wrote:



It Could been Crashed because some subnode is missing inside your web.config. Did you modified your config?



Nop. It is a clean test installation and i did it twice from scratch. Previous version installa great.


tha_watcha
  • tha_watcha
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF.NET Project Lead 🤴 YAF Version: 3.0.3
12 years ago
cagliostro wrote:

tha_watcha wrote:



It Could been Crashed because some subnode is missing inside your web.config. Did you modified your config?



Nop. It is a clean test installation and i did it twice from scratch. Previous version installa great.




And Which DNN Version?
cagliostro
12 years ago
tha_watcha wrote:




And Which DNN Version?



5.5 Community.


YAF Logo Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved
About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.

Powered by Resharper Donate with PayPal button