tha_watcha
2021-04-06T10:19:17Z
Originally Posted by: tecman 

Two dots? Yes, really, but this is hardly noticeable. I need the vertical line |, and just one - between the topic title and the board name.

Any chance to see this in YAF 2.31.15? If yes, then I will be waiting for this release, and upgrade our forum engine then.

No you should not wait, and upgrade as soon as possible!!!

The current release contains 4 security fixes.

At this point there is no version 2.31.15 planned ( only if there is a bug or security issue). I can't continue working on 3 different versions.

UserPostedImage
tecman
  •  tecman
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF All-the-Time Topic Starter
2021-04-06T10:31:48Z
If I upgrade now, all topic titles of our forum will change. This is not what I want to get - it's better to live with topic titles as they are now.
tha_watcha
2021-04-06T12:19:34Z
Originally Posted by: tecman 

If I upgrade now, all topic titles of our forum will change. This is not what I want to get - it's better to live with topic titles as they are now.

Ok but then you need to know that the site can be easily hacked.

UserPostedImage
tecman
  •  tecman
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF All-the-Time Topic Starter
2021-04-06T13:53:21Z
Does your 'Ok' mean that you are going to implement the requested feature (customizable topic title template) in YAF 2.31.15?
tha_watcha
2021-04-06T20:47:07Z
Yes it will be included in the next release. But I don't know if this release 3.0 or 2.31.15 will be next month or next year.
UserPostedImage
tha_watcha
2021-05-15T23:16:26Z
As Requested the Page title template can be defined in the Host Settings > Display in YAF 2.31.15
UserPostedImage

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.