So I've decided to setup the Facebook and Twitter Login and Register integration but having major issues. This is what I've done:
1) Register for Facebook and Twitter Apps
2) Modify the app.config add the APIKey and SecretKey for facebook and TwitterConsumerKey and Secret.
3) Enable Single Sign On in the Host Setting
4) Modify the login.ascx and set the PlaceHolder for Facebook and Twitter Visible="True".
5) Modify the register.ascx and set the LinkButton for facebook and twitter Visible="True".
If I click on login and then click on "Login with Facebook" or twitter..Nothing happens.
If I click on Register and then click on "Register with Facebook or twitter...It take me to the login screen.
Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong? BTW..I don't want to used google integration.
Edited by user
8 years ago
| Reason: Not specified