2004-01-22T18:48:41Z

I wanted to ask you if could help me with creating a module for rainbow.

Personalization

Currently Rainbow allows ‘admin’ to change the ‘theme’ for the entire portal. What I would like is that each user can select his own theme and use that for his view of the portal ( support personalization of themes)

I would like to extend the personalization of themes to other areas such as user specific ‘start page’ a ‘my documents’ page, etc.

Has anyone worked on such a module and has any pointers??

Sponsor
2004-02-18T00:57:20Z

Dear vkochikar, Yes We can do this kind of development we have already implemented this kind of solution.Visit http://nikisoft.net/eprocure to have a look at it

dreami2
2008-04-30T00:46:42Z
Avoid Nikisoft. Started a 2 week oscommerce project for me but 4 months later had delivered nothing but lies and a half functional website with major parts of it just not working and missing. Quick to take the money, but failed to deliver anything at all. Strung me along for months and months with promises of fixing and completing it, but it just never happened. I then found out that the half working website they gave me was actually designed by another company and that they didn't even have permission to be using it! No ethics, standards or morals, very very deceitful.
Don_Thrash
2008-04-30T04:03:51Z
sounds like a good scam to me 🙂
Don Alcombright
Thrash Magazine  - Check out my forum! 
"thrash harder!"

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.